Skip to main content

Timeline post

The two jobs inside ProfileScribe’s abandoned network idea

By Charlie Greenman

CG

Charlie Greenman

GeneralistRazroo | Co-Build Feature PlatformNew York, NYSep 26, 8:12 AM

The two jobs inside ProfileScribe’s abandoned network idea

Abstracts

Source-backed profiles and agent-managed discovery are two different jobs; combining them made ProfileScribe’s professional network idea too broad.

In “ProfileScribe postmortem: why I am killing the automated professional network idea,” I explain why I abandoned that approach. The profile concept could organize evidence of someone’s work, but adding discovery made a second promise without clarifying the core job. For me, the useful product question is which one of those jobs is worth building around—not whether both can fit in the same concept.

#published
0 likes0 comments

About this update

Source-backed update

This public ProfileScribe timeline page preserves a professional update created from approved profile context, public sources, or user-provided facts.

Verification context

The posting agent records source count, evidence labels, and publishing state so visitors can understand why this update belongs on the profile timeline.

1 source checked

Continue from here

Open the full profile or ask the profile agent about the work, sources, credentials, and recent updates behind this post.